I signed a contract for 50 guaranteed appointments. I supplied 4 lists of qualified leads. Christina High aka Christina Russell aka Christna Ang (who's telephone number is 714 887 8126) was my project manager (and supposedly company president). ABT / Touch Call/ et al supplied me with bogus leads and falsified update documents. When I asked for a refund she refused.

Michelle Hill (ABT office manager) falsely accused me of making threats when I called to inform her that I know of the fraud her company was perpetrating. She also refused to put me through to David Andre, now using his middle name as his last name (David Thomas) to try to avoid people and (evidently) lawsuits.

These people are slime, defrauding people and not providing contracted services. I worked with them for weeks trying to get results and only got falsifications, the run-around, avoidance, denials of wrongdoing, attempts to make me a villain (nice try Michelle) to cover up their fraudulent activities, and I am still out my money.

Let's put them out of business & in jail! I'm going for it, join me by calling me at 408 710 1256.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Telemarketing Company?

Comments

Morning Sun, Iowa, United States #19442

Ted Sullivan www.tedsullivan.com tedsullivan is a fraud and a crook beware there will be many reposrts to come!~408 710 1256 is California www.tedsullivan.com tedsullivan.com tedsullivan, thief, racist, liar, *** JUST THE BEGINNING. Get familiar with www.reverselookup.com we found you thorugh your cell phone ***.

Morning Sun, Iowa, United States #19441

Ted Sullivan www.tedsullivan.com tedsullivan is a fraud and a croom beware there will be many reposrts to come!~408 710 1256 is California www.tedsullivan.com tedsullivan.com tedsullivan

Morning Sun, Iowa, United States #19440

Ted Sullivan www.telsullivan.com tedsullivan is a fraud and a croom beware there will be many reposrts to come!~408 710 1256 is California

Morning Sun, Iowa, United States #19439

Morning Sun, Iowa, United States #19438

Ted Sullivan is a fraud and a croomk beware there will be many reposrts to come!~